CAS stands for 'Creativity', 'Activity' and 'Service'. CAS Activities include creative movement-oriented activities of physical and social services.
CAS activity serves as a complement to their academic performance. CAS provides a space for students to learn through experience and develop the potential and skills contained within them.
Through their involment in CAS activities (on campus, off campus and during semester breaks), they will gain the following benefits:
- Have high confidence.
- Respects / appreciation of different values and beliefs across racial, cultural, culture, religion, sex and politics.
- High self-awareness on humanitarian issues, environment, etc from the perspective of local communities, national and international.
- Ability to interact effectively and meaningfully with others.
- High self-awareness about social responsibility.
- Ability to look back and learn something from the experience gained.
- High spirit to try something new with full commitment, initiative and confidence.
- Ability to face the challenges of life and always ready to improve weaknesses.
- Acquire certain skills or abilities that can be used to help other people and future careers.
ABDULL LATIF BIN ISHAK ROKIAH BINTI DAROO
CAS Coordinator CAS Coordinator